SubHub is a platform that enables users to build, host, and manage membership and subscription sites, including content and payment.
Build, host, and manage membership websites to generate recurring revenue.
Create multiple membership levels, enabling different groups to securely log in and see the content they’ve purchased.
Offer annual, monthly, and recurring subscription plans with the option for free trials and one-time payments.
- Lifetime access to SubHub
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future plan updates
- Stack up to 3 codes (apply multiple codes to 1 site, or add additional sites with individual codes)
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- Only for new SubHub users who do not have existing accounts
- Inactive domains will be deactivated after 12 months of inactivity (no admin logins)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Custom domain
- Free SSL certificate
- Password protected areas
- Recurring subscriptions
- Member directory
- Event calendar
- Social media integrations
- Multiple membership levels
- Built-in store (shopping cart)
- Drip course content
- Mailchimp integration
- Promo codes
- Choice of Stripe or PayPal for payment processing
- Fully managed and hosted
- No storage limits
This post published on June 13, 2020.