- Chess for Beginners: The Ultimate Course Bundle
Learn the Best Strategies to Improve Your Chess Moves & Tactics with 44 Hours of Content on Openings, Middlegames, Endgames, and More
Anyone who is starters going to learn chess from zero knowledge, this ultimate $39.99 courses bundle covers all the techniques to walk you through all the guides in the journey to become the master of chess. Note that this course bundle is the beginning level for those who are the one has zero knowledge or know a little about chess. Enroll through this course, the expert will teach you how to play chess, improve the strategies, tactics to move chess with ease.
The Courses included:
- Kasparov’s Greatest Hits – GM Damian Lemos
- The Secrets to Mastering the Chess Opening (Beginner DVD) – GM Damian Lemos
- Mastering Control of the Center (Beginner DVD) – GM Damian Lemos
- Chess Tactics of the Grandmasters (Beginner DVD) – GM Damian Lemos
- Winning Chess Strategy for Beginners – GM Damian Lemos
- Play the Middlegame Like a Grandmaster (Beginner DVD), Part 1 – GM Damian Lemos
- Play the Middlegame Like a Grandmaster (Beginner DVD), Part 2 – GM Damian Lemos
- Play Aggressive Chess Like a Grandmaster (Beginner DVD) – GM Damian Lemos
- Play Positional Chess Like a Grandmaster (Beginner DVD) – GM Damian Lemos
- How to Attack Like a Grandmaster (Beginner DVD) – GM Damian Lemos
- How Grandmasters Defend Tough Positions (Beginner DVD) – GM Damian Lemos
- Fighting in the Endgame – FIDE Master Alisa Melekhina
- Anna’s Essential Endgames Course – IM Anna Rudolf
- The London System (Lemos Deep Dive) – GM Damian Lemos
GM Damian Lemos is a grandmaster from Argentina who has reached a rating of 2559 Elo. Damian Lemos was no stranger to success from an early age, achieving the FIDE Master title at only 14 years old, International Master at 15, and Grandmaster at 18. In his lessons, Damian works closely with students to first identify the flaws and weaknesses in their games so that they can be properly evaluated and corrected. By developing specifically-tailored training regimens for every one of his students, Grandmaster Lemos is able to achieve results that other chess coaches dream of.
FIDE Master Alisa Melekhina is one of the top female chess players in the United States. Her peak rating is 2302 Elo and she is also a frequent contender in the U.S. Women’s Chess Championship. Her instructional videos include topics on the c3 Sicilian, Advanced French, King’s Indian Defense, Fighting in the Endgame, Power of the Double Rooks, and Defeating Drawish Players.
Anna Rudolf is an Olympic Chess-Player and three-time Hungarian Champion currently rated 2325 Elo. She has been able to accomplish the titles of International Master and Woman Grand Master. She recorded her first video series in 2013 and since then, she has established herself as an acclaimed chess commentator, events streamer, and chess reporter. Anna has participated as a commenter in many world-class events including the World Chess Rapid and Blitz Championships in Doha, the Paris and Leuven legs of the Grand Chess Tour, the 2016 Candidates Tournament, and the 42nd Chess Olympiad in Baku.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: beginner
This post published on May 14, 2021
Subscribe to get deal to Email
signup with your email to get latest updates