- Robolly Graphic Automation: Lifetime Subscription
Generate Professional Images That Can Be Used for Social Media, Promo Banners, Certificates & More
Robolly is an innovative graphic automation cloud service. It helps you personalize, streamline and scale your visual marketing – create thousands of personalized marketing images & PDFs in minutes.
No more tedious manual work – automate with Robolly and save hours of time.
How It Works
- Design a template once in our online editor (or choose from 100+ pre-made templates)
- Enter data such as inspirational quote texts (via form, CSV, integration, or API)
- Let Robolly automatically render the visuals (in multiple variants, formats, and sizes)
Robolly is perfect for mass-producing on-brand Instagram content, consistent-looking Youtube thumbnails, real estate banners, personalized PDF certificates, and more. On top of that, Robolly makes it possible to set up dynamic images thanks to the on-demand rendering capabilities (your secret to high click-through rate). It’s the complete solution for creating visuals based on a repeating design.
Design once, render endlessly!
- Streamline your personalized graphics production for any occasion
- Simple-to-use editor, 100+ pre-made templates, team collaboration
- Integrates w/ Googles Sheets, Airtable, Zapier, Integromat, & more
- Best suited for marketers, developers, digital agencies, SMBs, & content creators
- Template editor
- Ultra-high resolution
- On-demand API
- Custom fonts
- Secured render links
- Smart caching
- 100+ pre-made templates
- Rendering history
- Google sheets wizard
- Upcoming updates
- 100 render limit/mo
- Access to all standard features (editor, API, datasets, etc.)
- 10 templates
- 1 user
What’s the rendering limit?
The monthly rendering limit is how many unique images you’re able to generate based on your templates per month. Let’s say your render limit is 100 per month, and you render 10 unique inspirational quote images based on your template, then you’ll have 90 renders left for the current period. You can see how much the rendering limit is exhausted and when it will restart in the Robolly dashboard. Viewing or downloading already rendered images is not counted towards the rendering limit.
Subscribe to get deal to Email
signup with your email to get latest updates