Did you believe that the PDF Expert for Mac provider offers their product to all the users for a lifetime subscription?. What is that mean? You just buy the license for only one time, and you don’t need to renew it at the year after that.
Note: If at the time you check out the offer on the Stacksocial market, you see it says “SOLD OUT” which means you can not buy it. But you can still get a 30% discount. Read this post.
If you have been checkout at the homepage of the provider, you can see the price has a little bit higher. Why? Why is this offer different? Cause this offer has a limited time and slots. So grab it while you still can.
What do PDF Expert for Mac do?
- Edit text, images, links & outlines in PDFs
- Read huge PDF files smoothly & fast
- Annotate PDFs extensively w/ numerous tools
- Merge PDFs & sign documents seamlessly
- Fill out PDF forms like taxes, applications, orders, & more
- Share your PDFs across iPhone, iPad, & Mac, or w/ clients, coworkers, or anyone else remotely
- Password protect sensitive documents
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Max number of devices: 3
- Version: 2
- Updates included
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, French
- Mac OS X 10.12 and later
Note: The price and the offer on this post were mentioned get updated at the time the provider release the offer. Price could be changed and the offer could be sold out at any time.
Subscribe to get deal to Email
signup with your email to get latest updates